1) We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: Pick a book (or book series) that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
Nowhere by Jon Robinson. I enjoyed the first book in this series – but then the second one was very slow and nothing much happened. I never read the third book, I want to in the future but it is on the very bottom of my TBR; meaning if I don’t ever get round to reading it I won’t be that sad.
2) Red: Pick a book with a RED cover.
Forever (the 3rd book in the Shiver series) by Maggie Stiefvater
3) The Best Day: Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
Tumtum and Nutmeg by Emily Bean, as I read it with my mum when I was little.
4) Love Story: Pick a book with forbidden love.
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. I am actually reading this at the moment- I am really enjoying it so far. It’s about a brother and sister who fall in love – but it’s it’s meant to be written in a way that doesn’t romanticise incest. Instead it is meant to be a sad book that breaks your heart.
5) I Knew You Were Trouble: Pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
I was going to say Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices, but I can’t call him bad. So instead I am going to say Jace Wayland as he likes to think of himself as a bad boy character.
6) Innocent: Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I remember we were at school swimming and, this girl said “Oh my gosh, have you read The Fault in Our Stars? And then blurted out the ending.” I should stood there and was like “no but I was going to”; I still read it and enjoyed it though.
7) Everything has Changed: Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
Juliette from the Shatter me series, as by the third book she has grown so much more confident in herself and has the power to stand up for what she believes in.
8) You Belong With Me: Pick your most anticipated book release.
Do I even need to say? ObviouslyA Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
9) Forever and Always: Pick your favourite book couple.
Will Herondale and Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices
Feyre and Rhys from The Court of Thorns and Roses series
10) Come Back, Be Here: Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
I don’t really know what book to say for this question, as there is only one friend that loves books as much me, and they are the only person who would borrow one of my books – and I know she would keep it safe and wouldn’t let it go missing or get damaged. (You know who you are!! 😂)
Thank you for reading this tag, I hope you enjoyed it; feel free to like and comment any other questions you have in the comments, and I will answer them for you. What are some of your answers to these questions – please tell me in comments? Do you agree with any of my answers?
Lost in Words